Better Bags Terms of Service
If you do not agree to all of these terms, do not use our services.
This Agreement applies to your use of all Better Bag’s services on both our website, printed materials, and apps. You are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download the materials (information or software) on Better Bag’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Let’s Roam’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to create an account, post photos/content, or otherwise use the Services. Additionally, if you are in the European Economic Area, you must be over the age required by the laws of your country to create an account or otherwise use the Services, or we need to have received verifiable consent from your parent or legal guardian.In addition, certain of our Services or portions of our Services require you to be older than 13 years of age, so please read all notices and any Additional Terms carefully when you access the Services.If you are accepting these Terms on behalf of another legal entity, including a business or a government, you represent that you have full legal authority to bind such entity to these terms.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Let’s Roam at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Let’s Roam’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Let’s Roam makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Let’s Roam does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Let’s Roam or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Let’s Roam’s website, even if Let’s Roam or a Let’s Roam authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Let’s Roam’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Let’s Roam does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Let’s Roam may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Let’s Roam does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Let’s Roam has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Let’s Roam of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Let’s Roam may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Orlando, FL and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Your Content
The Services may contain information, text, links, graphics, photos, videos, or other materials (“Content”), including Content created with or submitted to the Services by you or through your Account (“Your Content”). We take no responsibility for and we do not expressly or implicitly endorse any of Your Content. By submitting Your Content to the Services, you represent and warrant that you have all rights, power, and authority necessary to grant the rights to Your Content contained within these Terms. Because you alone are responsible for Your Content, you may expose yourself to liability if you post or share Content without all necessary rights. You retain any ownership rights you have in Your Content, but you grant Let’s Roam the following license to use that Content: When Your Content is created with or submitted to the Services, you grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, and sublicensable license to use, copy, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display Your Content and any name, username, voice, or likeness provided in connection with Your Content in all media formats and channels now known or later developed. This license includes the right for us to make Your Content available for syndication, broadcast, distribution, or publication by other companies, organizations, or individuals who partner with Let’s Roam. You also agree that we may remove metadata associated with Your Content, and you irrevocably waive any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content. Any ideas, suggestions, and feedback about Let’s Roam or our Services that you provide to us are entirely voluntary, and you agree that Let’s Roam may use such ideas, suggestions, and feedback without compensation or obligation to you. Although we have no obligation to screen, edit, or monitor Your Content, we may, in our sole discretion, delete or remove Your Content at any time and for any reason, including for a violation of these Terms, a violation of our Content Policy, or if you otherwise create liability for us.
10. Third-Party Content, Advertisements and Promotions
The Services may contain links to third-party websites, products, or services, which may be posted by advertisers, our affiliates, our partners, or other users (“Third-Party Content”). Third-Party Content is not under our control, and we are not responsible for any of their websites, products, or services. Your use of Third-Party Content is at your own risk and you should make any investigation you feel necessary before proceeding with any transaction in connection with such Third-Party Content. The Services may also contain sponsored Third-Party Content or advertisements. The type, degree, and targeting of advertisements are subject to change, and you acknowledge and agree that we may place advertisements in connection with the display of any Content or information on the Services, including Your Content. If you choose to use the Services to conduct a promotion, including a contest or sweepstakes, you alone are responsible for conducting the promotion in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. The terms of your promotion must specifically state that the promotion is not sponsored by, endorsed by, or associated with Let’s Roam and the rules for your promotion must require each entrant or participant to release Let’s Roam from any liability related to the promotion.
11. Limitation of Liability
REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OR CAUSE OF ACTION OF THE ALLEGED BASIS OF THE CLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, LET’S ROAM AND COMMUNITY MEMBERS WHO SERVE AS COMMUNITY VOLUNTEER REVIEWERS, TRANSLATORS AND FORUM MODERATORS/ADMINISTRATORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, REVENUES OR DATA ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IF THE REMEDIES OTHERWISE PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, AT LAW, OR IN EQUITY, FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SHOULD A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION DETERMINE THAT THE LIMITATION ABOVE IS NOT LEGALLY VALID, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF LET’S ROAM AND COMMUNITY MEMBERS WHO SERVE AS COMMUNITY VOLUNTEER REVIEWERS, TRANSLATORS AND FORUM MODERATORS/ADMINISTRATORS TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIM UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR ARISING OUT OF OUR SERVICES, INCLUDING FOR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID US FOR OUR SERVICES OR THE AMOUNT OF DIRECT DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU IN RELIANCE ON OUR SERVICES, WHICHEVER IS LESS. YOU AGREE THAT THIS IS YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND YOU HEREBY RELEASE LET’S ROAM AND COMMUNITY MEMBERS WHO SERVE AS COMMUNITY VOLUNTEER REVIEWERS, TRANSLATORS AND FORUM MODERATORS/ADMINISTRATORS FROM ALL OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITY, CLAIMS OR DEMANDS IN EXCESS OF THE LIMITATION.
12. Inherent Risks
Inherent Risks. Scavenger hunts and other location-based activities facilitated by our services can be dangerous and may take you to difficult to access or potentially treacherous locations. When hiding or seeking locations, or taking part in other location-based activities, you risk property damage, bodily injury, or death. There are many variables that must be considered prior to seeking a location or engaging in other location-based activities, including: weather, fitness level, terrain features, and outdoor experience. Be prepared and be sure to check the current conditions before heading outdoors. Always exercise common sense and caution. Presence of certain information within the Let’s Roam services (e.g. the location of a challenge) does not imply that accessing such location is safe or legal. Do not enter third parties’ property without permission and always obey applicable laws during any location-based activity, including hiding or seeking locations and challenges. You assume all risks and responsibilities associated with hiding or seeking a location, and other location-based activities associated with our services. Please keep in mind that locations must comply with all applicable laws, including health and safety guidelines. Event cache owners are responsible for ensuring the number of people in attendance is in accordance with any requirements or restrictions for gatherings.
You agree to indemnify and hold Let’s Roam, its officers, employees, agents and community members who serve as Community Volunteer Reviewers, translators and forum moderators/administrators harmless against any and all losses, claims, damages, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that Let’s Roam may incur in connection with: (a) your breach of any of the terms of this Agreement; (b) your fraudulent use of the services; or (c) your violation of applicable law which you are responsible for.
14. Changes to these Terms
We may make changes to these Terms from time to time. If we make changes, we will post the amended Terms to our Services and update the Effective Date above. If the changes, in our sole discretion, are material, we may also notify you by sending an email to the address associated with your Account (if you have chosen to provide an email address) or by otherwise providing notice through our Services. By continuing to access or use the Services on or after the Effective Date of the revised Terms, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the revised Terms, you must stop accessing and using our Services before the changes become effective.
15. Mobile Terms Of Service
1. About our mobile SMS marketing program: after you opt in to mobile sms messaging, you will receive recurring messages, marketing and promotional messages, login codes, after purchase reminders, shipping reminders, and other promotional messages as part of our mobile SMS marketing program.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive messages at varied times and frequencies. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.